I have been a WordPress developer and designer since 2005 and made hundreds of WordPress themes throughout the years. I have developed themes from the bottom, way before widgets and the flexible menu system where part of WordPress (old-time coding with PHP and HTML ftw).
I’ve used Kubric (the blue gradient design sent from the heavens :-)) and created child themes on top of it. Then tried hundreds, maybe thousands of free and premium themes from places like StudioPress, WooThemes, Elegant Themes, ThemeForest, Mojo Themes and many more. Hacked through a lot of those themes for my WordPress clients and learned a massive deal about what a good and a great theme look like.
Beside all my WordPress experience, I work with SEO and conversion optimisation. That gives me a knowledge many other WordPress developers don’t have.
All that experience went into my new free e-book “The ultimate guide on choosing the right WordPress theme”.
Get this 20+ pages free ebook now and
- Learn 8 authentic steps to make better choices and save money when buying themes.
- Develop the core competencies needed to become an exceptional WordPress designer
- Acquire the necessary WordPress skills foundation that will enable you to develop and support a highly engaged site
- Productive workforce and drive massive growth to your organisation.
- Find the perfect WordPress theme for your new website or redesign
- Learn from my mistakes and save time trying to choose a design that fits your needs
Signup now and grab your copy
Your information is 100% secure. I hate spam as well as you do and I will never sell, rent or share you details with anyone!